Parking and Route
- You can use a parking permit to park your car. These costs € 10 per day. and with that you can park in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. You can book this via: email@example.com. Reservations cannot be made in front of the door and can only be rented out upon availability at € 15 per night.
- Loading and unloading can be done at our doorstep. Free parking is possible at a 10-minute walk (800 m), at the end of the Breelaan at Pancake house Duinvermaak.
- Hotel 1900 is accessible by public transport. From Alkmaar Central you can take the bus (166) to Bergen Plein. From here you walk approx. 200m to our hotel. By car our hotel is about 40 minutes drive to Schiphol.
- You are welcome all day long for a snack and / or drink on our lovely terrace. Ask for our bites menu.
- If you want to rent bicycles, you can do this at bonbon-bike (approx. 300m away). If you bring your own bicycles you can place them in our garden, electric bicycles can be charged here. Especially in summer it can be very busy with bicycles, we ask you to place your bicycles neatly so that all guests can use them.
- We know how nice it is to be able to take your four-legged friend with you on vacation. For € 9.50 per day you can take the dog with you in the room, the dog is also welcome at breakfast. Especially since the surroundings of Bergen invite for beautiful walks. However, there are a number of rules that you must adhere to. Bos & Duin rules, beach rules and our house rules. On arrival you will of course receive more information about this.
Something to celebrate? Or a Meeting?
- Wedding, birthday, anniversary, company party, family day, condolence or ceremony. It is all possible with us.
Hotel 1900 takes care of your occasion from A to Z according to your wishes. We are your location from a modest baby shower to a spectacular wedding for up to 150 people.
If you would like to meet for several days, we will be happy to make a suitable offer for you. If you have any questions or would like to make a reservation, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org